Supplemental Privacy Notice for
Individuals in the European Union
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
NaabLevy Inc. ("NL", "we", "our" or "us") provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to individuals (“you”, “your”, “data subject”) in the European Union (EU). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with NL may vary depending on circumstances, as described below. References to “Site” below apply to both of our websites, naablevy.com and gettotalpackage.com.
If you are interested in reading NL’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Individuals Communicating with NL Directly
For data subjects who communicate directly with NL via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal data held by NL.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal data held by NL. You also have a right to request that NL deletes certain personal data about you.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data held by NL if you contest the accuracy of your personal data held by NL or the lawfulness of NL’s processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data held by NL in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal data to another organization without hindrance from NL.
- Objection: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to NL’s processing of personal data about you, unless NL demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for continuing such processing. You also have the right to object to any automated decision-making (such as user profiling) used by NL.
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint or concern about our data privacy practices with NL directly and/or with an appropriate supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to NL by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
How to Lodge a Complaint Under GDPR
If you are in the EU and wish to lodge a complaint about our data privacy practices with a regulatory authority in your country, you can find details at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact NL directly via post, phone or email:
c/o Privacy Official
2522 N Proctor #265
Tacoma WA 98406
tel no.: ___________
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
UPDATES TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE
NL created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on April 1, 2020. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.