Whether you’re working out at home or the gym, Total Package Strength is designed so you can follow the program in both environments.
- A medium and heavy set of dumbbells (I recommend the adjustable ones if you’re working out at home!)
- Jumpstretch bands
- A door anchor or something sturdy like a squat rack to tie the band to –
- Please do NOT skip purchasing a door anchor if you need one. It will be very difficult to follow the program and you can get one for under $10!
- A light and medium looped / mini band
- A chair, box, or bench that you can safely sit on.
Nice to have, but not required:
You’ll see exercises that utilize this equipment in the program, but you can follow the program without them due to the exercise swaps!
- Gliding discs (paper plates, furniture sliders, or wash clothes work as well)
- Pull-up bar
- Foam roller
- 2 yoga blocks
- A weight bench
- If you’re shopping around, it’s nice to have an adjustable bench, BUT for this program in its current iteration, all the exercises can be done on a non adjustable bench.
- Something you can safely step on and off of (e.g. a box, weight bench, step aerobics bench, oversized yoga block, or staircase.
- Barbells and / or a squat rack
Note, you do NOT need barbell experience to complete this program, nor is this program designed to teach you how to use barbells BUT if you have a basic understanding of barbell technique + how to use them safely and want a program that includes them for the major lifts (squat / deadlift / chest press / OH press) and occasional exercise variations, barbell exercise swaps have been included for you!